Nursing Home Care provided by Elant
When a loved one requires a high level of care and can no longer live at home, Elant's nursing home programs provide a variety of medical, clinical, social, and support services to address the needs of residents and their families as they make this sometimes difficult transition. Comfortable living arrangements, and a skilled, caring, highly trained staff ensure the highest quality care is delivered to each resident and client we serve, giving families the reassurance and peace of mind they need.
Our nursing care team provides a variety of medical, clinical, social, psychological, and rehabilitation services to residents and practices a team approach to the residents' care and well-being. Physicians, nurses, therapists, and support staff care for the whole person – not just the physical concerns – offering specially-designed rehabilitation services, programs, and activities to help foster resident involvement and provide intellectual, as well as physical stimulation.
Single and double occupancy resident rooms are available.
Services and Amenities:
* Additional amenities may vary by location.
- 24 hours professional nursing care
- Professional support and counseling for residents, families and caregivers
- Social and recreational programs modified to individual abilities and interests including fitness, music and art therapy, cooking and baking, horticulture, and pet therapy visits.
- Specialized dementia/alzheimer’s care
- Palliative Care
Nursing Home Care is available at:
- Elant at Goshen
- Glen Arden
- Elant at Meadow Hill
- Elant at Fishkill
- Elant at Wappingers Falls
- Elant at Brandywine