Elant In the News
Elant In the News
- http://elant.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ELANT-Insights_Senior-Gazette_Holiday-Season-Resident-Events_12-25-2015.pdf" >The Holiday Season is Filled with Happy Times for Elant and Glen Arden Residents
- http://elant.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Elant-Insights_Senior-Gazette_Holiday-Ad_12-11-2015.pdf" >Holiday Greetings!
- http://elant.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Elant-Insights_Senior-Gazette_Uriel-Lotero-Elant-WF_11-13-15.pdf" >Elant Food Services Director, Uriel Lotero: ‘There’s Nothing Better than a Good Meal’
- http://elant.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ELANT-Insights_Senior-Gazette_FSK-SUNY-Orange-OTA-Students_11-27-15.pdf" >SUNY Orange Students Connect with Elant at Fishkill Residents
- http://elant.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Elant-Insights_Senior-Gazette_Elant-Fishkill-Apple-Picking_10-16-15.pdf" >Apple Picking Has Therapeutic Value for Elant at Fishkill Residents
News Stories/ Press Releases
Crystal Cordovano and Christine O’Toole receive national leadership awards
Both named recipients of American College of Health Care Administrators’ Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award
GOSHEN, N.Y. (May 23, 2016) – Two Elant administrators have been recently named recipients of the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award.
Crystal Cordovano, administrator of Elant
at Goshen who lives in New Windsor, and Monroe resident … Continue Reading
Elant at Fishkill apple picking trip gives residents an entertaining therapy opportunity
A group of Elant at Fishkill residents recently went apple picking at Lawrence Farms Orchards in Newburgh, enjoying a unique outdoor physical and occupational therapy opportunity.
The seven residents were accompanied by their physical and occupational therapists, who assisted them in the orchard to gather apples as children and parents also picked apples nearby. Afterward, the group enjoyed freshly made … Continue Reading
Elant at Goshen Adult Day Care Programs: State Grant Funds Programming for Dementia and Alzheimer’s Patients
Elant Music Therapist Sue Conklin turned up the volume on the record player spinning the 33 1/3 rpm vinyl, and immediately the adults participating in the Elant at Goshen Adult Day Health Care music class recognized the melodious tune.
Conklin passed out maracas, and participants shook them to accompany the playing music. Many smiled, clearly remembering the sounds … Continue Reading
United Way loaned executives visit at Elant at Fishkill on 9/11 for community service work
FISHKILL, N.Y. (Sept. 16, 2015) — Elant at Fishkill was the beneficiary of a kind deed in memory of 9/11 survivors and victims by United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region loan executives.
The seven loaned executives spent the morning of 9/11 at Elant’s Fishkill campus sprucing up gardens by planting mums and spreading mulch.
“These are very … Continue Reading
Elant at Goshen to hold Adult Day program open houses on Sept. 30 and Oct. 3
Attendees will learn about Elant’s medical model, ‘Daybreak’ social model and a new program for individuals with all levels of dementia which provide high quality care for recipients and caregiver respite
GOSHEN, N.Y (Sept. 14, 2015) — Elant at Goshen will be holding two upcoming open house events to educate attendees about Adult Day program options for their … Continue Reading