With today’s busy working families, we often find that seniors who are able to live at home require quality care while family and friends are at work. Elant’s adult day services provide quality daytime care for individuals who need care and assistance.
Adult Day Health Care (Medical Model)
For adults who need assistance, are disabled or chronically ill, but prefer to live at home, Elant’s Adult Day Health Care Program provides individualized care under the direction of a registered nurse and in collaboration with an interdisciplinary care team. The program focuses on providing personal care and strengthening and improving physical and cognitive abilities while also providing socialization and companionship.
- Professional nursing care
- Rehabilitation services by highly trained occupational, physical and speech therapists
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Entertaining and stimulating activities in a supervised environment
Daybreak (Social Model)
The Daybreak Program provides professional care to adults 18 and older in an entertaining, stimulating and supervised group environment. The program provides an opportunity for those who can live independently at home to socialize during the day, allowing families to enjoy peace of mind while they are away from home, knowing their loved ones are safe and well-cared for.
- Professional supervised day care
- Physical and recreational programming
- Meals and snacks